What Happened During The Burial Of My Younger Sister Yesterday Who Died While Giving Birth has left me asking so many questions.. What is this life all about...Why does God allow people Ddie untimely. This my sister's death is too Sshocking to me. This is a lady who was full of life. She got married last year, all of us were so happy that she got pregnant just 2 months after her wedding. She carried the pregnancy for complete 9 months without any issue only to Ddie due to Ccomplications after Child birth. I promised my her that I will take care of the little baby boy she left behind. Only God knows why he allowed this to happen to me and the entire family. Today is 14th September....As you're typîng Rest in peace, untimely Ddeath will never see you. You and members of your family will not dîe during child birth.Amen.


 

Comments